When uploading artwork (logos or entire panels of artwork) please make sure you are uploading 300 DPI resolution graphics in PNG or JPG formats
Make sure your panel graphics are the following dimensions:
- TOP PANEL (Length x Width): 25200 x 3600 pixels (213.36cm x 30.48cm) (84″ x 12″)
- SIDE PANEL (Length x Width): 3600 x 18000 pixels (30.48cm x 152.4cm) (12″ x 60″)
Make sure your logos are 300 DPI and have large enough dimensions to fill the space you intend to fill.
- If you upload a logo that is less than 300 DPI, it will print very small.
- If you upload a 300 DPI logo that is 5″x 5″ in dimensions, then your logo will only print at a 5″x 5″ size.
- If you try to enlarge/stretch this logo in the custom gate editor, it will not let you enlarge it past 5″ x 5″ because this will result in a low quality logo.
- If the editor warns you that your artwork is low quality and draws a red box around your artwork, please upload your graphics again with bigger dimensions and 300 dpi resolution.